LIST OF OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for a Fundraising Co-Chair to join its Board. You will meet and work closely with a team of parents from both campuses who are all passionate about making a difference in fulfilling the UWC Mission. If you enjoy organising events – keep reading!
In this role you will be responsible, with your fellow Co-Chair Susan Greene (Dover), for planning and executing PACE fundraising events, supporting PACE charities.
- Plan and execute the PACE annual fundraising campaign and events on Dover and East Campus. Past events have included our Quiz Night, Willy Wonka Parent/Child Dance and our Week of Giving.
- Develop and maintain relationships with parents, teachers, and community members to recruit volunteer support, promote the event and solicit donations and sponsorship.
- Work with the communications team to create marketing and promotional materials and to keep the UWC community up-to-date on fundraising activities.
- Manage event logistics and budgets, planning meetings, event staffing, ticket sales/promotion, F&B and decor.
- Work closely with the PACE Board and our charity partners.
- Attend monthly Board meetings.
The Treasurer is responsible for keeping accurate records of PACE’s financial matters to enable him/her to give a full financial picture of PACE. These records should be available for inspection by the Board Members and IPAC Advisors.
- Event management or fundraising experience would be advantageous but not essential. We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual who is a great team player with excellent organisation, communication and project management skills.
- Able to commit to 5 hours per week (with a heavier workload in the run-up to the fundraising events).
We will be running our hugely successful Quiz Night later in the year, raising funds to support PACE charities which include; our new NGO partner Cahaya Surya Bakti (CSB) which supports and educates refugee children in Malaysia, and our Lihuk Scholarship Programme, providing school children in the Philippines with hot meals every school day.
Interested? If you are keen to get involved and are passionate about making a difference we would love to hear from you! To apply and join the PACE Team please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org